Society of ’67 Scholars Travel Award for Medical Students and Residents
The Society of ’67 Scholars Travel Award provides an opportunity for medical students and/or residents to familiarize themselves with career opportunities in Pathology and the critical role of Pathology in healthcare delivery, research, and education through access to national leaders in academic Pathology attending the 50th Anniversary of the APC Annual Meeting in Washington, DC – the city where APC’s first meeting was held in 1967. The 2017 Annual Meeting theme focuses on the role of Pathology in population health.
- Eligibility: Preference will be given to third- or fourth-year medical students (MS III/IV) and to Pathology residents beyond the first year of postgraduate training (PGY2/3/4).
- Applications for the Society of ’67 Scholars Travel Award must include a letter of recommendation from the Pathology Department Chair and/or Residency Program Director.
- Applications and letter(s) of recommendation must be submitted to email@example.com no later than May 8, 2017, at 5:00pm (Eastern).
- Travel Award program details and Application Form are in posted fillable PDF form here (download, complete, and add your last name to the filename upon submission, e.g., Smith_APCSo67_TravelAward_Application_FORM.pdf).
- The Society of ’67 Board will select and notify recipients by May 22, 2017.
- 2017 - To be posted in June