Welcome to the Association of Pathology Chairs!
The Association of Pathology Chairs (APC) is a non-profit society which serves as the voice of academic departments of Pathology in the U.S. and Canada. APC exists to provide leadership and advocacy for the dynamic discipline of Pathology, and to enable academic departments to meet the demands of their three missions: medical education, research, and practice.
The APC provides education, training, information resources, and networking opportunities for members of the five APC membership sections. Those sections are:
- APC - Departmental Chairs and Vice Chairs
- PRODS - Residency Program Directors and Associate Residency Program Directors
- UMEDS - Directors of Undergraduate Medical Education (medical school)
- PDAS - Department Administrators or Business Managers
- GMEAS - Residency and Fellowship Program Coordinators
Questions may be directed to the APC office at 301-634-7880 or email@example.com.
Each APC member has unique login information connected to a personalized site experience. Members may log in to this site (login portal is located in the upper right of this page) to edit their personal profiles and contact information. Once logged in, members can access exclusive APC resources.